If you suffer from low back pain, you aren’t alone. In fact, according to the American Chiropractic Association, nearly 31 million Americans suffer from low back pain at some point throughout their life, requiring many of them to seek low back pain treatment for relief.
Most Common Reasons for Seeking Low Back Pain Treatment
Unfortunately, many things can cause back pain, so it can take time to diagnose adequately. However, that doesn’t mean you should wait and put off seeking low back pain treatment as it can lead to worsening conditions and other long-term damages.
Low back pain can be temporary or the result of a severe medical condition. It’s essential to remember that low back pain is a symptom – not a diagnosis. That’s why it’s vital to take the necessary steps to diagnose what is causing the pain accurately. Some of the most common reasons for low back pain include:
- Congenital Conditions: spina bifida, scoliosis, lordosis and more.
- Injuries: sprains, strains, spasms, and traumatic injuries from falls, accidents, or sports injuries.
- Degenerative Issues: arthritis/inflammatory disease, degenerative disc disease, and more.
- Spinal Cord/Nerve Problems: Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica, Nerve compression, Osteoporosis, and more.
- Other Medical Conditions: tumors, pregnancy, kidney stones, endometriosis, fibromyalgia, and more.
After the source of your pain has been diagnosed, you can then put together a low back pain treatment plan that suits your unique needs.
Chiropractic Care is an Excellent Option for Your Low Back Pain Treatment
Chiropractic care is an excellent option for those seeking low back pain treatment because it is not only a holistic approach, but your care provider will create a unique plan that suits your specific needs. Your plan can include several different treatment options, including:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Massage Therapy and more
Low Back Pain Treatment in Lithonia, Georgia
Here at Ortho Injury and Wellness Center, our team understands that back pain can be debilitating, no matter what the cause. That’s why we take the time to get to know each individual, their health history, and lifestyle. Each of these pieces helps us provide you with the ideal low back pain treatment plan to help you find relief.